Get ready for a trip back into the psychedelic years of modeling! We’ve discovered the tooling for three wild AMT kits that haven’t seen the light of day for over three decades!
The Hippie Hemi front engine dragster travels further back in time with a mod, fully enclosed custom body that could have been seen blazing down the strip in the 1960’s!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white, clear, clear red, clear blue with chrome; black vinyl tires and water-release decals
- Over 75 parts
- Exclusive Don Schumacher "Stardust" decal option
- Three window color options
- Clam shell body - upper half lifts off
- One-piece tubular dragster frame
- Wide slicks
- Blown motor
- First reissue in over 3 decades
- Includes collectible miniature fold-together display box
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.