The Power 46 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for .40 to 46-size sport and scale airplanes weighing 4 to 7 pounds (1.8–3.2 kg), 25- to 40-size 3D airplanes up to 5 pounds (2.2 kg), or models requiring up to 925 watts of power. It’s an especially good match for Hangar 9 .40-size trainers like the Alpha .40 (HAN2450), Arrow .40 (HAN2625) and warbirds like the T-34 Mentor 40 (HAN2425). Also a great match for sport planes like the Ultra Stick 40 (HAN1675 or HAN1690), Seagull Spacewalker 40 (SEA2050), and smaller sport 3D planes like the Twist 40 (HAN2650).
- Equivalent to 40- to 46-size glow engine for planes weighing 4–7 lb (1.8–3.2 kg)
- Ideal for 25- to 40-size 3D airplanes up to 5 lb (2.2 kg)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 925 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- External rotor design—6mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quiet, lightweight operation
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.