The original Timber® captured the thrill of incredible Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) capabilities in a design featuring sporty flight performance and ultra-friendly handling. From low-time to very experienced pilots, nearly everyone enjoys flying the Timber–but some wish it had even more aerobatic capability. The E-flite® Timber X 1.2m combines the STOL capabilities of the original model with a new wing design featuring oversized ailerons and flaps, plus an enlarged rudder and elevator and a more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system, to also deliver 3D performance you'd expect from an all-out aerobat!
The E-flite Timber X 1.2m unleashes a new era of STOL plus 3D aerobatic capability. Based on the extremely popular Timber 1.5m model but featuring a new wing design, oversized control surfaces plus a 3S and 4S compatible power system, it offers an even wider flight envelope to deliver a truly “mild to wild” experience. Hollow-core EPO construction with composite reinforcement results in a lightweight yet strong airframe that's capable of handling extreme aerobatic maneuvers while keeping the wing loading low for impressive Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) and slow flight performance. It's also equipped with high-torque, metal-geared servos plus the shock-absorbing landing gear of the original model so you can fly as aggressively as you want from almost any surface. You can even install the included leading edge slats for improved slow flight performance, or the optional floats (EFL5261, sold separately) so you can fly from water. Add in the LED landing, navigation and strobe lights plus many of the other popular features of the original, and the Timber X is a model almost every pilot can appreciate and enjoy!
- Incredible Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) plus 3D capabilities
- Enlarged and oversized control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Six durable and factory-installed high-torque, metal-geared servos
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless outrunner motor and 50-amp ESC
- Shock-absorbing landing gear with oversized tundra-style wheels
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Optional-use leading edge slats for improved STOL and slow flight performance
- Optional EDO-style floats (EFL5261, sold separately)
- (1) E-flite Timber X 1.2m with
- (1) 50A Brushless ESC
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (6) High-Torque, Metal-Geared Servos
- (1) Set of Optional-Use Leading Edge Slats
- (1) Product Manual
- Full-range, 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 2200–3200mAh 3–4S LiPo flight battery (EFLB22003S30 or EFLB22004S30 recommended)
- Compatible LiPo charger
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.