The HobbyZone Super Cub DSM® is the best way to learn how to fly. The Super Cub helps pilots learn the basics of throttle, steering and pitch control using the exclusive HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology (ACT™). And beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub DSM includes a sophisticated Spektrum™ DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX™ transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX receivers. The DX4e boasts the best 2.4GHz RC technology available. And the best part is it can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress. That includes many exciting Bind-N-Fly® airplanes and helicopters from E-flite, ParkZone and Blade. The trainer port on the back of the DX4e lets beginners buddybox with a flight instructor who also has a DSM2 or DSMX transmitter from Spektrum or JR. And they can also connect to the Phoenix R/C Pro Flight Simulator and fly on their PC.
- Spektrum DX4e 4-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology
- Powerful 480 motor for impressive speed and climb performance
- Durable, lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Lightweight, high-capacity 3S Li-Po battery pack for longer flight times
- Steerable tailwheel for easier taxiing and takeoffs
- X-Port™ for use with exciting optional plug-ins like the Aerial Drop Module
- Super Cub DSM “Learn to Fly” DVD with assembly instructions and flying tips to make getting started even easier
Wingspan:47.7 in (1200mm)
Overall Length:32.5 in (825mm)
Flying Weight:25.2 oz (715g)
Motor Size:480-sized brushed (installed)
Servos:3W Mini Short Lead Mini Servos
Trim Scheme Colors:White, blue, and black
Prop Size:9 x 6
Recommended Battery:3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po (included)
Charger:DC powered 3S Li-Po balancing charger
Minimum Age Recommendation:14 years
Experience Level:No Experience Necessary
Assembly Time:Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required:Yes
You will need...
Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.