The Spektrum Aircraft Telemetry Flight Pack Energy Sensor is designed to measure Capacity Used, Current, and Temperature of your flight pack. With this information you’ll be able to determine how much capacity has been used by your electric power system all the while monitoring the results through the telemetry settings in your telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter. Pre-wired with a EC3 power connector the Flight Pack Energy Sensor also allows you to monitor the temperature of the battery while in use. With its light weight design and simple installation you’ll be flying with confidence in your aircrafts power system.
- Measure mAh (coulombs) – Monitors the level of mAh used in a single flight pack battery
- Compact Design – Small footprint allows for virtually unlimited applications
- Easy Set Up – No calibration or programming of the unit itself is required
- EC3 Connectors – Uses standard EC3 battery connectors to easily connect between the battery and ESC
- Telemetry Module or Telemetry Reciever and a Telemetry Capable Transmitter required
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.