- Recoil starter
- Comes complete with screws
- Fits TRX 2.5, 2.5R, 3.3
- Installation requires the starter back plate (#5274) and starter shaft (#5277) (EZ-Start equipped motors already have these parts installed)
- Use Traxxas part 5219 (IPS) or 5221 (multi-shaft) crankshaft for engines not originally equipped with a starter
- For the 2.5, 2.5R, and 3.3
- Includes recoil starter and 4 screws
- Mounting Holes center-to-center 27mm
Starter, recoil (complete with screws) (TRX 2.5, 2.5R, 3.3) Use the TRX 3.3/2.5 recoil pull starter for racing applications where weight savings are critical. It’s all new and engineered for long-lasting, trouble-free operation. It includes a heavy-duty spring and cord. Installation requires the starter back plate (#5274) and starter shaft (#5277) (EZ-Start equipped motors already have these parts installed). If the engine was not originally equipped with a starter, a different crankshaft is also required. Use Traxxas part 5219 (IPS) or 5221 (multi-shaft) crankshaft. Use Traxxas stock and hop-up replacement parts to get the most out of your Traxxas RTR vehicles. This product is made from high quality materials and designed for long-lasting performance. This is replacement hardware for use on Traxxas vehicles; consult your user's manual for exact parts listings.
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.