- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, red/silver, and blue/silver
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear and accessory 7-cell Power Cell battery (sold separately)*
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Contro
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
The Traxxas Slash Short-Course Race Truck puts you in the driver's seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. The full-scvale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and Supercross-style big-air jumps. The Traxxas Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The Slash was inspired by the TORC™ (THE Traxxas Off-Road Championship™) Pro 2WD class. The Pro 2WD class specifies rear-wheel drive trucks purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. The Traxxas Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the Pro 2 driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost.
When the racing action cools down, the Traxxas Slash is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up.
The patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response.
The Traxxas Slash comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Simply add the battery of your choice and 4 AA batteries to get the action started.
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.