The Spektrum™ AS3000 Flight Stabilization Module is more than just a gyro for the giant scale pilot. First and foremost, it lets you easily add A3SX® technology to any aircraft equipped with one of the Spektrum PowerSafe™ Receivers (AR9140T, AR12310T and AR20310T). Its tiny, with a footprint the size of a quarter that also features advanced telemetry sensing that lets you integrate real time Variometer, G-Force, Altitude and Gyro-Rate data to your flight status parameters.
The AS3000 is very simple to add to your model, allowing for a clean and efficient install that eliminates an additional point of failure that an inline gyro can introduce. Installation is easy. Simply plug the AS3000 into the Sensor Port and mount the AS3000 into the airframe.
No smart phone or computer is needed to program module! That’s because it’s the first radio accessory to use Spektrum Forward Programming, now available as a free download for your Spektrum G2, iX12, iX20, DX18G1 and DX6G3 radio. With it, every benefit AS3X technology can offer is at your command through the transmitter (Spektrum AirWare™ 2.0 radio update needed). Its intuitive programming walks you step-by-step so basic setup can be finished within a few minutes.
The AS3000 Flight Stabilization Module allows its integrated 3-axis sensing to additionally deliver advanced telemetry that lets you integrate real time Variometer, G-Force, Altitude and Gyro-Rate data to your flight status parameters.
- Variometerdata indicates the rate of ascent and descent
- G-Forceaccurately monitors airframe stress loads
- Altitudedata displays the aircraft distance from the ground
- Gyro-Rateaxis degree/sec movement parameters
- Adds AS3X® technology to any aircraft equipped with an AR9140T, AR12310T, or AR20310T receiver
- Compatible with all Spektrum™ G2 transmitters (including the iX12, iX20, DX18G1 and DX6 G3)
- Spektrum™ Forward-Programming compatible (no PC or Smart Phone needed to setup)
- Includes Variometer, G-Force, Altitude and Gyro-Rate telemetry sensing
- Independent nose-wheel gyro control (plus advanced retract options)
- Small quarter-size footprint (approx. 1 x 1 x .37 inches; 2.83 grams)
- Easy to install—integrated vibration isolation design (no foam tape)
- Simple use (automatically configures to the model-setup in your transmitter)
- Time-saving gain presets included (scale, sport & 3D)
- Adjustable servo frame-rates (5.5–22ms) that enhance gyro function
- Available, in-flight rate and heading-hold gain adjustments
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.