- Use original Traxxas parts to get the most out of you Traxxas models
- Please refer to your vehicle's user manual for selecting the correct replacement and upgrade parts
- Exploded views of your model can be found on the Traxxas website
- Use Traxxas stock and hop-up replacement parts to get the most out of you Traxxas RTR vehicles
- This product is made from high quality materials and designed for lasting performance
- This is for use on RC vehicles, consult your user's manual for exact parts listings
Traxxas was started in 1986 with an idea for what was at that time an entirely new concept for a fully assembled, hobby-class R/C car. This new car would have all the same benefits of a hobby-class kit such as replaceable parts, hop-ups, and a high-quality component radio system, however it would be fully assembled with a colorful body, right out of the box. Traxxas coined the term "Ready-To-Run" (RTR) to describe this new class. Since a fully assembled, ready-to-run car would appeal to the entry-level beginner, a toll-free customer support line was set up from day one to service an entirely new category of hobby consumer. At first, acceptance of the RTR concept was slow because traditional R/C kits had always been unassembled. Once people realized that a Traxxas RTR had the same performance and quality as the traditional R/C kits, only that they didn't have to build it, the ready-to-run car was a runaway hit! A kit version would still be offered for those who still wanted to have the building experience.
From the Manufacturer
Traxxas has grown to become the number-1 selling name in RTR nitro and electric models for the last 4 years running. No one has done more than Traxxas to advance the RTR category with innovative thinking and fun designs that make it easy for anyone to get started in the great R/C hobby. Traxxas, truly the fastest name in Radio Control.
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.