The Mini Ultra Stick was E-flite's first-ever "wood" PNP (Plug-N-Play) and ARF (Almost-Ready-To-Fly) model that became an instant best-seller when it was released in 2005. It was available for more than a decade and is still iconic to this day because it went together as easily and in as little time as foam PNP models, yet offered the advantages of lightweight, stiff, and strong wood construction that delivered flight performance unlike similar class fully-molded EPS and EPO foam models. The Ultra Stick 1.1m is an updated and upgraded version that is slightly larger to offer even better flight performance with extremely popular and common 3S or 4S 2200–3200mAh batteries. It's available in an ARF version that bolts together and is ready for installation of your preferred power system and electronics, or in a BNF Basic version that's equipped with four factory-installed servos, a Spektrum Avian Smart ESC and motor, plus a 6-channel receiver with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. Both versions are ready to accept two additional wing servos for "crow" and/or flaps plus full-span aileron/flaperon/spoileron setups, as well as optional wheel pants to look even more like the larger Hangar 9 Ultra Stick models the design is based on. That design offers excellent low-speed characteristics for easier landings, incredible high-speed handling, and impressive aerobatic capabilities that intermediate to experienced pilots will appreciate and enjoy!
The E-flite Ultra Stick 1.1m is based on the design of larger Hangar 9 Ultra Stick models and was inspired by the iconic Mini Ultra Stick. In 2005 the Mini Ultra Stick became an all-time top-seller as E-flite's first-ever "wood" PNP and ARF model that bolted together so it could be assembled as easily and in as little time as foam PNP models. It also offered the benefits that strong, stiff and lightweight, built-up wood construction offered – which delivered flight performance unlike molded foam models. The Ultra Stick 1.1m is an updated, upgraded, and more refined version of the Mini Ultra Stick. The balsa and lite-ply airframe is still lightweight yet features stiffer tail surfaces – that install quickly and easily with just two locknuts – and a stronger mounting area for the main gear installed with four bolts. The one-piece wing is easy to install and remove thanks to the single thumbscrew, plus it's set up to accept two additional servos so you can split the ailerons for "crow" and/or flaps plus full-span aileron/flaperon/spoileron setups.
The BNF (Bind-N-Fly) Basic version is equipped with four factory-installed metal-geared servos, a 3S and 4S compatible Spektrum motor, and an exclusive Avian 45-amp Smart Lite ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system telemetry data with Smart and non-Smart batteries via compatible Spektrum AirWare™equipped transmitters. It's also equipped with an AR631 receiver to provide fly-by range and real-time telemetry data, including battery voltage, current, ESC temps, and more — plus motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities — along with the benefits of AS3X®and optional-use SAFE®Select technologies. Or, the ARF (Almost-Ready-To-Fly) version is ready for installation of your preferred electronics and power system! And because it's based on the design of larger Hangar 9 Ultra Stick models, it offers the same great low-speed flight characteristics that make for easier landings, along with excellent high-speed handling and outstanding basic to mild 3D aerobatic capabilities. You can even install the optional wheel pants (sold separately) to make it look more like larger Ultra Stick models! This makes it a perfect first-ever "wood," everyday sport flying and aerobatic capable model for a wide range of pilots.
- Inspired by the iconic Mini Ultra Stick with modern-day technologies, features, and performance for "mild to wild" capabilities
- A great first-ever "wood," everyday sport flying and aerobatic capable model for a wide range of pilots
- Specially tuned brushless motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications
- Popular and affordable 2200–3200mAh batteries deliver a wide range of performance and flight times
- 45-amp Spektrum™Avian™Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Optional-use motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities
- Compatible with the Spektrum™DXS transmitter included with many RTF trainer models
- Spektrum™AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX®technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE®Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X®technology
- Four durable, factory-installed metal-geared servos and linkages
- Larger control surfaces for added control and sport to mild 3D aerobatic capabilities
- The option to add two more wing servos to utilize crow and/or flaps plus full-span ailerons/flaperons/spoilerons
- One-piece wing with a fully-symmetrical airfoil that's quick and easy to install/remove with a single thumbscrew
- Steerable tailwheel plus large tires for the ability to take off from/land on a variety of surfaces, including grass
- Strong and stiff – yet lightweight and long-lasting – built-up wood construction
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly – no glue, tape, or special tools required
- (1) E-flite® Ultra Stick 1.1m
- (4) Spektrum™ Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Avian™ 45-Amp Brushless Smart Lite ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR631 6-Channel Receiver with AS3X and SAFE Select (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) Full-range 4–7+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter
- (1) 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200–3200mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.