- A CLASSIC 80’s KIT FOR EXPERIENCED MODELERS: AMT’s 1/25 scale 1988 Mustang GT is a great project for any experienced modeler who likes Ford’s number one pony car. Add it to your collection today!
- FEATURE PACKED: The 1988 Mustang GT kit was a pillar of the 80’s muscle car scene! Fully paintable, it features a colorful sheet of water-slide decals loaded with authentic options. Features include stock 302 engine with custom parts, optional T-top roof, stock and custom wheels, bucket seats, and more. Wrapped up nicely in ALL NEW, eye-popping packaging!
- QUICK SPECS: 1/25 Scale, 132 Parts, built size: 7 x 3 inches. Parts molded in white and clear, with black vinyl tires. Some parts chrome plated. Plastic model kit paint and cement required (Testors or Tamiya brands recommended). Paint guide included in kit. Skill Level 2. For ages 10+
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We at AMT are modelers ourselves and we sweat the details, to make sure every kit produced is top quality in every way!
AMT Is Known For Never Compromising On Quality And Designed With The User Optimal Experience In Mind. International Renowned For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products.
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.