Agile, affordable, and upgradeable
The ready-to-run Axial®SCX10™II Deadbolt™4WD is a budget-friendly, highly capable, and easily upgradeable RC rock crawler that's perfectly suited for both experienced adventurers and hobby newcomers. It combines rugged scale looks with the exceptional handling of the trail-ready SCX10 II chassis, in a 12" short wheelbase setup that's agile enough to take on twisty trails.
The SCX10 II remains one of the best 1/10 scale rock crawler chassis ever designed. This high-strength, C-channel chassis is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups, and the simplified design makes maintenance quick and easy.
Highly adaptable, the SCX10 II Deadbolt 4WD also features an adjustable wheelbase, adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, and mounting points for an optional 2-speed transmission and servo winch. The included LCX AX10™transmission, with a three gear layout, heavy-duty slipper, sealed gear cover, and all-metal gears, accepts a wide range of gearing options. Its overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices for super high speed or competition-level crawling speed.
Just as a full-size truck has its steering box located on the frame, Axial®places the Deadbolt's adjustable servo mount on the SCX10 II chassis frame and allows a wide range of servos to be used. The single-piece AR44™front and rear axles feature a molded truss for extreme durability. The pinion gear is 6mm above center for higher ground clearance and improved driveshaft angles. Metal dog bones and helical cut internal gears are standard equipment, and the drivetrain includes full, high-quality ball bearings.
The oil-filled shocks, with threaded bodies and a single coilover spring, can be tuned to meet the dampening demands of any trail. Realistic shock hoops with multiple mounting positions let you adjust the suspension for maximum performance. S30 compound, 4.7" x 1.9" wide Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires on METHOD 307 Hole wheels provide ample ground clearance for off-road trails and have a large block tread pattern for excellent bite in all terrain.
With a realistic driver figure and exterior cage complete with light bar (LED lights sold separately), the Axial®SCX10 II Deadbolt 4WD delivers scale excitement and class-leading performance in a convenient, ready-to-run package. Nearly all electronics, including a Spektrum™SLT2 2.4GHz radio system, motor, and ESC, are supplied and installed. Just add your choice of batteries and charger and start your adventure!
- Realistic, durable steel C-channel chassis with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity
- Single-piece AR44 front and rear axles with molded truss for extreme durability
- High pinion design that adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles, and increases gear surface contact
- LCX AX10 transmission with adjustable gearing ratio for super high speed or competition-level crawling speed
- Optimized gear ratio of 3.75 that reduces torque twist
- Metal gears
- Larger load rated bearings for durability
- 8° Kingpin axle that eliminates tire scrub
- Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system
- Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies
- Licensed CRC front bumper
- 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar front and rear driveshafts with strengthened slider-floater tube to reduce flex and fatigue
- Easy-access, water-resistant receiver box
- (1) 1/10 SCX10 II Deadbolt 4WD Brushed RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ SLT2 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® 35-Turn 540 Brushed Motor
- (1) Spektrum 40A Brushed ESC with IC3® Connector
- (1) Spektrum SLR300 3-Channel SLT™ FHSS 2.4GHz Receiver
- (1) Spektrum S614 Waterproof Metal Gear Surface Servo, 23T
- (1) Product Manual
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) 2-3S LiPo Battery with EC3™ or IC3™ connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.