In the early 2000s, "flat foamy" models were extremely popular because they could be scratch built from foam sheets you could buy in many stores. Today, most foam models are fully-molded sport and scale aircraft – and few can match the unique capabilities and performance of flat foam models, especially those designed and built for aerobatic plus 3D flying! The E-flite®Eratix 3D FF (Flat Foamy) 860mm is perfect for experienced pilots who already build and fly flat foam models, intermediate pilots who are interested in them but don't want to undertake a complicated build, and less experienced pilots who have always wanted to try but were intimidated by the extra effort and skills required to buy, build and fly such a model. The Eratix 3D FF is the easiest-to-fly, most convenient, and best value in a flat foamy model yet!
The E-flite Eratix 3D FF (Flat Foamy) 860mm offers the aggressive aerobatic plus smooth sport and slow-flying performance of similar class models – without all the hassles of buying components for and building one! It bolts/snaps together and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery compared to the glue, tape, and many hours it usually takes to assemble other "flat foamy" aircraft. Its lightweight yet extremely durable EPP airframe is mostly factory-assembled and includes a factory-installed power system and servos. The 3S compatible brushless motor is matched with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC. The BNF Basic version is equipped with an AR630 receiver to deliver real-time telemetry data along with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. It's small enough and light enough to be flown indoors in gymnasiums and other similar spaces or outdoors in yards, parks, and sports fields, making it a versatile addition to the hangar for a wide variety of pilots!
- The easiest to buy, assemble and fly flat foamy model yet – capable of slow cruising, sport flying, basic and all-out 3D aerobatics
- Specially tuned brushless motor that's factory-installed and ready for use with popular 3S 600–850mAh batteries
- 15-amp Spektrum Avian™Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum™AR630 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX®technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE®Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X®technology
- Compatible with the Spektrum DXS transmitter included with many of the most popular E-flite®and HobbyZone®trainer airplane models
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, high-density EPP airframe with carbon fiber and composite reinforcements
- Three factory-installed digital servos and linkages, including a metal-geared aileron servo
- Factory-finished in a high-contrast, high-visibility trim scheme for excellent orientation
- Fast and easy assembly, unlike similar class models – no glue or tape required
- Landing gear snaps into place for easy installation, removal, and replacement
- (1) E-flite® Eratix 3D FF 860mm
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian™ 15A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian™ Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (3) Spektrum Sub-Micro Digital Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR630 Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- (1) 3S 11.1V 600–850mAh LiPo with IC2 Connector (or JST-RCY connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST-RCY adapter)
- (1) Compatible LiPo charger
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.