The Park 480 Brushless Outrunner motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 3D park flyers weighing 20 to 30 ounces (565 to 850 grams), scale park flyers weighing 25 to 35 ounces (710 to 990 grams), or models requiring up to 275 watts of power. It’s an especially good match for E-flite's Mini Edge 3D ARF (EFL2225) and Mini Funtana 3D ARF (EFL2075), and it would provide extreme power for sport park flyers such as the Mini Ultra Stick ARF (EFL2250).
Specifically this 1020Kv option can handle more current than the 920Kv version, so it is more efficient when matched with the Thunder Power Pro-Lite cells.
- Perfect match for 3D park flyers weighing 20–30 oz (565–850 g)
- Ideal for scale park flyers 25–35 oz (710–990 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 275 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters, and mounting hardware
- External rotor design—4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quiet, lightweight operation
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.