The Power 60 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 60-size sport and scale airplanes weighing 6 to 10 pounds (2.7–4.5 kg), 46-size 3D airplanes up to 7 pounds (3.2 kg), or models requiring up to 1200 watts of power. It’s an especially good match for Hangar 9 .60-size warbirds like the Corsair 60 (HAN2575), P-47D Thunderbolt 60 (HAN2975), P-40 Warhawk 60 (HAN2850), P-51 Mustang 60 (HAN2375), P-51 Miss America 60 (HAN2775) and .46-size 3D planes such as the Hangar 9 Funtana 40 (HAN1975) or Seagull Harrier 46 (SEA3025).
- Equivalent to a 60-size glow engine for 6 to 10 lb (2.7 to 4.5 kg) airplanes
- Ideal for 46-size 3D airplanes up to 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 1200 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- External rotor design—6mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- NOTE: Not recommended to use with E-flite 80-Amp Pro Switch-Mode ESC (EFLA1080B)
- Quiet, lightweight operation
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.