The SB2271SG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and full aluminum gears for one amazing servo! This servo uses a brushless motor providing high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption. The extremely strong aluminum gears ensure long-life and durability. High-voltage-capable for running direct LiPo receiver packs. Ideal for rock crawlers and steering servo on 1/8-scale buggies.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides high speed and torque, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, every control surface for giant scale aircraft, and 700 class heli cyclic.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .105
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 152.8
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .085
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 208.3
Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .065
Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 277.0
Gear: Unique Steel
Case: Full Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.