Whoever said that size doesn't matter was right! When talking about the SC1251MG we think about the saying "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of fight in the dog." Combining full metal gears and amazing speed, the low-profile dimensions of this servo makes it perfect for any vehicle that is cramped for space or those looking to save additional weight.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
25 Tooth Spline
Pulse Width Frequency:1520
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.