A Borrowed Design
After the effective annexation of Czechoslovakia by Nazi Germany in 1939, German forces were interested enough in the native Czech LTvz38 light tank that they took it on and ordered production under their own categorization of 38(t), a light tank with riveted, welded armor and a perky 3.7cm gun. Early production 38(t)s took part in the early German offensives of the war, and the 38(t) underwent continued development with 1,400 produced in total. Ausf.E and F 38(t)s had additional armor across the vehicle for better survivability and were deployed during the early stages of Operation Barbarossa as Nazi Germany once again invaded a neighbor, this time the Soviet Union.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 132mm, width: 62mm.
- The 38(t) form with riveted armor plate is accurately depicted.
- Parts are included to recreate fender-top stowage boxes that were often added by units on the front line.
- Assembly type tracks feature single-piece straight sections for fine reproduction of upper run 'sag.'
- Engine grille mesh is rendered faithfully using a photo-etched component.
- Comes with a commander figure for installation in the hatch, and two Eastern Front marking options.
Tamiya Color paints for painting the 1/35 German Light Tank Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) Ausf.E/F
|Tamiya Color Spray Paint||Tamiya Color Spray Paint||Tamiya Color Spray Paint|
|TS-4 German grey||TS-26 Pure white||TS-63 NATO black|
|Tamiya Color Lacquer Paint||Tamiya Color Lacquer Paint||Tamiya Color Lacquer Paint|
|LP-3 Flat black||LP-4 Flat white||LP-11 Silver|
|LP-27 German gray||LP-54 Dark iron||LP-61 Metallic gray|
|LP-65 Rubber black||LP-66 Flat flesh||---|
|Tamiya Color||Tamiya Color||Tamiya Color|
|X-5 Green||X-7 Red||X-10 Gun metal|
|X-11 Chrome silver||XF-1 Flat black||XF-2 Flat white|
|XF-10 Flat brown||XF-15 Flat flesh||XF-22 RLM grey|
|XF-52 Flat earth||XF-56 Metallic grey||XF-58 Olive green|
|XF-64 Red brown||XF-65 Field grey||XF-84 Dark iron|
|XF-85 Rubber black||---||---|
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.