- Traxxas TRX 3.3 racing engine IPS shaft with recoil starter
- Lightweight reciprocating assembly allows higher revving performance and reduced parts stress
- Knife-edged connecting rod reduces drag and turbulence while the channeled design directs oil flow down to the crankshaft
- Slide type carburetor provides less restrictive, straight through airflow for more power and improved throttle response
- Giant Power tune machined aluminum cooling head promotes even heat distribution for stable engine temps and rock-solid tuning consistency
- 60% more peak horsepower than the TRX 2.5
- Nearly 50% more total power under the curve
The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine draws from a legacy of precision Traxxas engine design and manufacturing. Traxxas has always been at the forefront of innovation, beginning with the powerful and reliable TRX Pro.15. Next, the Traxxas EZ-Start system ushered in a new era of convenience and ease of use with true, push-button electric starting. EZ-Start later evolved to incorporate built-in diagnostic functions, LED indicators, a constant-voltage glow plug circuit, and more powerful starter motors. Then came the TRX 2.5, a marvel of award-winning power and technology that set the bar for Ready-To-Race performance to unimaginable new heights. Years of nitro engine development have culminated into the most powerful TRX engine ever made, the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. It embodies everything we've learned from decades of making engines more powerful, more reliable, and easier to use. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is so powerful it establishes a whole new classification of power…. Extreme Power! The TRX 3.3 produces an extreme 60% more peak horsepower compared to the TRX 2.5! The overall power under the curve is nearly 50% greater to deliver the smooth, linear power output TRX engines are famous for. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine offers thoroughbred race engine performance that's absolutely second to none. There's no penalty to pay for having more power either. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is equipped with EZ-Start push-button electric starting and simple, reliable tuning from the two-needle composite slide carburetor. Plus it's backed by the support and reliability you expect from Traxxas including the Exclusive Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is truly the pinnacle of power and reliability and represents the commitment to total performance Traxxas carries to the customer.
From the Manufacturer
For use in all Traxxas TRX 2.5 and TRX 3.3 equipped vehicles. Pull starter can be removed to install the Traxxas EZ-Start system. Breath power back into your truck.
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.