- Traxxas 8995X - WideMaxx Suspension Kit, Blue, Maxx
- Features: Blue in color Widens the Maxx by 1.57” (40 mm) for increased cornering stability Extended arms constructed from extreme-duty cold weather compound
- Includes: (4) Upper suspension arms (4) Lower suspension arms (4) Extended driveshafts (2) WideMaxx toe links (2) Rear springs (1.725 rate)
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 8998X
WideMaxx Suspension Kit, Blue
This is a Traxxas accessory part for:
Maxx: TQi Traxxas Link Enabled 2.4GHz Radio & TSM (Model# 89076-4)
The Traxxas Maxx offers more power than ever before into a 1/10 scale monster truck platform. To take things up another level, the Traxxas WideMaxx kit extends the track width by 20 mm per side, allowing you to bury the throttle in the turns, soak up even more extreme terrain, and come out the other side ready for more.
The WideMaxx kit consists of extended versions of the Maxx’s extreme-duty cold-weather suspension arms, available in 6 total colors to allow you to customize your truck to your style. Additionally, new springs are included for the rear of the truck to dial in the suspension settings, while the original rear springs move to the front for optimum balance and performance. Finally, a set of wider toe links for the front and extended driveshafts for all four wheels finish out the new widened stance.
Installation is simple, thanks to the Maxx’s thoughtful engineering throughout which makes removal and replacement of the included components quick and easy. The option to utilize existing components including the stock axles saves time and gets you back to the action with a whole new driving experience even faster.
- Widens the Maxx by 1.57” (40 mm) for increased cornering stability
- Extended arms constructed from extreme-duty cold weather compound
- Kit Includes:
- Upper suspension arms (4)
- Lower suspension arms (4)
- Extended driveshafts (4)
- WideMaxx toe links (2)
- Rear springs (1.725 rate)
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.