Experience a thrilling new level of bashing performance with the 1/8 scale, ready-to-run ARRMA®TYPHON™6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and now outfitted with a versatile Spektrum™3-channel radio system and Firma™brushless electronics, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions.
ARRMA®engineers have updated the TYPHON™6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy with a brushless power system featuring the Spektrum™Firma™150A Smart ESC and Firma™2050Kv brushless motor. The combination lets you cut loose with incredible torque, acceleration and speed, while the heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA®also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™S652 Digital Servo — which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™SLT3™radio and Spektrum™SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™is compatible with Tactic®SLT™receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™and DSMR®protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™DSMR®transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™Dashboard™app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
The TYPHON™6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt and grass, with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support intense brushless performance, ARRMA®uses a strengthened, anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods add more toughness. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA®holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts.
The low-drag buggy wheels, now with +1mm hexes, arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface dBoots®KATAR™tires. A low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte black and red paint scheme with forged composite detail.
- Spektrum™SLT3™2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™Firma™150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™Firma™4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- EXB compatible front brace
- Stronger chassis design
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- +1mm wheel hexes
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Strong front and rear composite chassis brace
- High-speed low downforce wing and strong mounts
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Low drag wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots®KATAR™tires
- Forged composite style matte paint scheme
- IC5®connectors (EC5™compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
- (1) ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 1/8 Speed Buggy 4WD RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- (1) Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) 1/8 TYPHON 6S V5 4WD BLX Manual
- (2) 2-3S LiPo Batteries or (1) 4-6S LiPo Battery with EC5™ or IC5™ connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) AA batteries for Transmitter
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed and shipped. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn't match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.