This is a 1/350 Plastic German Battleship Bismarck from Tamiya. It's for ages 10 and up.
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in gray.
- Ready to assemble precision model kit.
- Exterior surface of hull is covered with minute engraved details.
- The deck of the ship is brimming with startling details like: -Railings and windows -Huge turrets -Cranes -Lights -Life boats -Ladders and stairs
- RE-280 Motor is not included.
- If you can't afford to build your own 41,700 ton battleship but still want one, then pick up this highly accurate model.
- A large plastic stand with a "Bismarck" nameplate is included for display purposes.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Scale: 1/350
- Length: 27" (68.6cm)
- Width: 4-1/4" (10.7cm)
- Height: 3-3/4" (9.9cm) (approximately)
- Tamiya Product Number: 78013
One 1/350 Plastic German Battleship Bismarck
- Cement (tes3501)(tes3502) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint: Dark Seagrey, Dark Grey, Matt Black, Matt White, Hull Red,
- Light Blue, Deep Green, Matt Earth, Deck Tan
- Paint Brushes
- RE-280 Electric Motor (optional)
- Batteries (optional)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)
- File or Emery Board
- Toothpicks or Glue Tips (adc121)
- Water for Decals
- Tweezers (tam74003 )
- Adult Supervision
All shipments are sent on the following day of purchase, excluding Sundays, and holidays. You will be notified of the shipment tracking number via the e-mail address you have provided us when the package has been sent. Currently, we will only ship to the address that matches the billing address registered to your credit card. Trying to create an order with a credit card that doesn’t match your delivery can result in the cancellation of your order.